CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Additions to my CD Collection

Of course my latest addition is "Crystallion: Hattin". There was no way I was waiting until the North American release date in August so I ordered the album from the band's label. It took a mere 8 days to arrive in my mailbox all the way from Germany! I live in Canada and this always amazes me with overseas orders because when I order CDs from the U.S. it always takes at least 3 weeks to get here. I curse "customs" all the way to hell and back for making me wait so damn long for my cd orders which brings me to my next two CD additions (well future additions because I ordered them from the U.S. just this past week). I love Galloglass so much that I had to order both of their CDs and damn if I didn't find the Limited Edition Digipak of their second album "Heavenseeker" which includes the CD with 2 bonus tracks AND a live DVD! How freakin' lucky is that?!?!?!?! You see, The Metal Archives website says there are only 4,000 copies of this Ltd. Edition Digipak worldwide and I found a website that had it, brand new! I really didn't expect to find this digipak because the album is already 3 years old. The last "future" addition to my collection is the new Pyramaze album "Immortal". I preordered this cd back in April and if I'm lucky, it will be shipped to me on June 24 but if there were too many preorders in front of me and they sell out then I'll be waiting for the next shipment. The album really is great and with Matt Barlow on vocals I'm pretty damn sure this album is going to be a hot seller so I may not see my copy until, oh I don't know, August? September? Well, at any rate it will eventually be in my collection. All in all buying these 4 albums was money well spent and it makes me feel good to be supporting the artists. Now if only Crystallion would get their t-shirts in stock, I could support them a little more. :)

\m/ Stay Metal \m/

2 comments:

Metal Mike said...

Keep bloggin' Deb. I was reading them. You are very good at it!

Lost Forever said...

Really?? I thought I was a pretty terrible writer. Well, I'll give it another try when I figure out what to write about. :-)