CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Top 20 Albums of 2008

So here it is, the end of 2008. Time to make my choices for Top 20 albums of the year. I started this list months ago then left it alone for a long time then tried working on it again a couple of months back but ended up discovering more great 2008 releases to add to it. A couple of things that surprised me while making this list - an album I was sure a few months back would end up in my Top 5 actually came in at #10 and one album I thought would at least make it to my Top 20 didn't make the list at all. Here are my choices:

1. Crystallion - Hattin'
2. Fireland - Fireland
3. Borealis - World of Silence
4. Memoira - Memoira
5. Incrave - Dead End
6. Pertness - Seven Times Eternity
7. Crom - Vengeance
8. Flowing Tears - Thy Kingdom Gone
9. Leif Edling - Songs of Torment - Songs of Joy
10. Blinded Rain - Destination Unknown
11. Crown of Glory - A Deep Breath of Life
12. Heavenwood - Redemption
13. Orden Ogan - Vale
14. Viron - Ferrum Gravis
15. Brainstorm - Downburst
16. Lacrimas Profundere - Songs for the Last View
17. Powerworld - Powerworld
18. Symphonity - Voice From the Silence
19. Saint Deamon - In Shadows Lost From the Brave
20. Cain's Dynasty - Legacy of Blood


\m/ Stay Metal \m/

3 comments:

Metal Mike said...

WOW, I haven't stopped out here for awhile. You've got some new posts out here! I'll have to check out some of your 2008 favorites. Our lists look very different. :P Good job Deb.

Metal Mike said...

You must have been somewhat disappointed with the latest Pyramaze, Iced Earth and Communic for them not to make your top 20....

Lost Forever said...

Well I didn't listen to their albums as much as I did the albums in my Top 20 so yeah, I was a bit disappointed with them.